What is the cancellation policy?
- For reservations of less than 30 days: 14+ days prior to reservation start date: full refund less one night reservation fee.
- 7-13 days prior to reservation date: Camping credit only.
- Less than 7 days prior to reservation start date: No refund/no camping credit.
- For reservations 30 days or more: Any reservation of 30 days or longer cancelled 90+ days from the start of the reservation will receive full refund minus a camp night cancellation fee.
- Any reservation 30 days or longer cancelled less than 90 days from the reservation start date will forfeit full deposit amount.
- You may cancel up to October 1 with a $35 cancellation charge. Any cancellations after October 1 will forfeit the deposit. (subject to management decision)
What are the rules of the resort?
- TRASH: All trash must be disposed of in the dumpsters located west of the Clubhouse. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
- ATV’S: No Four Wheelers are to be driven in the Resort.
- POOL: Children under 16 must have adult supervision to swim. Rules are posted at the Pool.
- GOLF CARTS: NO ONE under the age of 16 is allowed to drive any motorized vehicle, including golf carts, without an adult licensed driver.
- FIRES: Please confine fires to approved grills. NO open fires.
- CLOTHESLINES: Only umbrella type clotheslines are permitted
- FIREARMS: Discharge of Firearms is prohibited.
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED.
- SPEED LIMIT: The speed limit is 15 miles per hour in the resort. Pedestrians and bicyclists have the right-of-way on all roadways.
- CHILDREN: Grandparents and/or guardians are responsbile for the behavior and safety of their children.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are restricted to Circles C & F only. Two pets allowed per RV Site with a weight limit of 20 lbs. each. Pets are NOT allowed anywhere else in the Resort. Be a good owner, clean up after your pet.
What do I do with my boat?
Boats and trailers may be parked on the cement portion of your lot. They may not be parked on grass. Please use the designated storage area. Small dock may be used as long as you are not impeding the launching or retrieving of other water crafts. All pwc and vehicles must have current registration.
What recreation activities are there?
Tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard, bocce ball, horse shoes, putting green, billiards, dart boards, exercise room, pool and ping pong are available without charge. No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the recreation area without adult supervision.
What is the guest policy?
Camp Florida Resort is private property, you are our guest. Day Visitors must register with the sales office. We reserve the right to refuse entry to undesirable guests. Violation of the Resort Rules may result in your being asked to leave the Resort.
What are the Property Owners' Association fees?
$1,040 a year, billed quarterly at $260 a quarter. Camp Florida is run by an elected board of residents. There is no developer involved, therefore the residents have it in their best interest to keep the fees as low as possible.
Is this deeded land?
When we see the price of a house, does that include the land?
Are we in a flood plain?
Is this a 55 and older community?
No, any age is allowed.
After we buy, can we rent out our home or lot?
Yes, and you must make the renters aware of the rules and there must not be dogs in circles where they are not allowed. The sales office can also manage rentals for you if you wish.
Does the sales office offer financing?
And if we pay cash?
A ten percent down payment will be required in that case.